Facts & FAQ
We are small-lot, quality driven, artisan winemakers.
- We believe hand-crafted small-lot artisanal wines shouldn’t cost you an arm and a leg, so we diligently manage costs and over-deliver at our price point so you can buy our wine and take your Boo out to a nice dinner too!
- We believe that in the hands of a capable winemaker, white wines can be every bit as sophisticated and complex as red wines.
- The basis of every winemaking decision we make is how can we convey the purest expression of our fruit?
- We eschew the use of new oak because it can mask or interfere with the pure flavors of our wine, so we age our wines in a combination of stainless steel and “neutral” barrels.
- We use indigenous yeasts because we believe they offer a truer expression of our fruit.
- We believe a shorter élevage promotes overall freshness so we reduce the amount of time our wines spend in barrel.
- We make several passes through our vineyards and pick at different levels of ripeness, in order to add energy and complexity to our final blends.
- We don’t like Boy Bands but we like some boy band songs. For example N’sync’s “Bye-bye-bye” and One Direction’s “Best Song Ever.”
Can I visit your winery?
Our wine is produced and bottled in a custom crush facility. Currently, we do not offer tours but we have been known to host special tastings, inquire about availability.
Do you own your own vineyards?
We do not. We source all of our grapes from growers with whom we maintain long term per-acre contracts.
Low production, high quality
We also believe fine wine shouldn’t cost you an arm & a leg and truth be told, it doesn’t have to. We make wine in small lots from high quality fruit. Our business isn’t “scaleable” and no one is getting rich. Regardless of demand, we will never increase production, believe it.